You could be among the first to earn a Bachelor of Arts Business degree at Ridgewater College, thanks a new partnership with Concordia University, St. Paul. (Did I read that right? A bachelor’s degree at Ridgewater College in Willmar and Hutchinson?)
That’s right. Get your four-year Business degree at Ridgewater College. How’s that for convenient? But how do you know if it’s for you? If you connect with one of these scenarios, take advantage of this new partnership and degree:
- You’re a Ridgewater student or alumni with credits you’d like to work for you as you build upon your two-year liberal arts OR technical degree – $2,000 scholarships are available for you!
- You’re an employed worker who wasn’t ready for the academic challenges of a bachelor’s degree when you were younger, but the strings to your dream of earning a BA degree cling to you daily – opportunity is knocking at the RIGHT time this time for you!
- You’re a parent with children at home so you don’t see commuting to a university as feasible, but you could commit to one night a week at nearby Ridgewater College – the door to your future is just outside your back door!
- You’re a high school senior and you have academic dreams that involve more than two years of college – great things come in small packages, you just have to open them!
- You’re simply someone who is curious – lucky you, because information open houses are set for 4:30-7:00 p.m. June 10 on the Willmar campus and June 11 on the Hutchinson campus.
Ready to launch your future with a business degree at Ridgewater College? Let’s find out!
For more info: www.ridgewater.edu/liberalarts